Ok, I'm the worlds worst blogger. I have got months of blogs to write!!! So I'll start with the most recent and work my way back.
A couple of weeks ago Lorin and I took part in the Abilene Mudslinger fun run. It was a 3 mile long obstacle course.
These are the before pictures. We still look squeaky clean!!
It's so fun to have kids old enough to participate! I'm really starting to enjoy this phase in my life where gap between kids activities and parents activities grows narrower and narrower. Ethan said he wanted to do it next year with us!!
There was a climbing wall, a tire run, a wet slide, a balance beam, a tire flip, a spider crawl, hurdles, a drum roll (rolling a 30 gallon drum), and of course the mud pit!
We did it later in the afternoon. It was warm outside so the mud actually felt really good after running 3 miles and doing various obstacle courses. I can see why pigs like it so much! The hardest part was climbing out of the mud pit!
Victorious!!


4 comments:
All I can say is that is awesome!!
#1 - totally awesome!
#2 - what is up with Lorin looking like a little lady here???
That is awesome! You're right. It is so great when you and your kids can do the same activities. I love it. Nice job ladies. You still look beautiful all covered in mud. How do you do that?
Love it!! I want to do it next year! You guys rock!
Post a Comment