Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birthday Girl

Last Friday my dear sweet wonderful husband had a camp out in the backyard with our kids AND Lorin's friends. I got the night off and slept inside. It was fantastic. We cooked hot dogs on the grill, then made smores over the coals. The kids had a blast in the sand box.
We got to try out our new tent. The kids thought it was fantastic. We did too.


Tuesday was Brynn's birthday. She is such a joy. I feel so blessed to be her mommy. We started off the day by going to the store to spend her money from Grandma and Grandpa Signs. Then we headed off to the zoo, her absolutely most favorite place in the universe except for maybe Disneyland. And of course she wore one of her many princess dresses. I love this picture because of her dramatic pose and the way her little belly sticks out. She is holding the mermaid Dora from Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw. She loves it. Note the holes in the netting in her dress. This dress is well loved.




After the zoo we met up with Gary and ate lunch at Mc Donald's. Another one of Brynn's most favorite places.

Later we did cake and ice cream. Brynn had been planning her princess castle cake for a couple of months. It just screams out BRYNN. So Fancy!!!





Happy Birthday Sweet Brynnie. We love you!!



3 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Luke was watching the video of her birthday and he kept saying, "Yum. I like that!" That cake is absolutely adorable. What a lucky little princess! I love the princess dress at the zoo. She can make it work. I also love how Ethan calls the spires "spiders". We sure miss you guys, but the video is so great - it is almost like being there, only we don't get a slice of cake.

Give Brynnie a hug for us!

Kristie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is still totally adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, you Brynn, you! She is perfect. I love her and you and Gary help her be every part of herself that she can be. I love it. That is one blinged out cake! I love how you said it's a big cake and y'all won't get through it all; I was thinking, "That cake is small, I'd eat it for breakfast." Guess my eyes are bigger than my stomach.