Friday, October 30, 2009

This is Ethan's joke
"Luke Skywalker was fighting Darth Vader and a light saber started playing a guitar"

Also whenever he gets anything in hes eyes he yells "spicey eyes"

"Brynn told me that someday she will grow big like mommy, like a big balloon!"
Today she said " I need to eat a lot of cookies so my tummy can grow big and I can be big like mommy."

The other day Lorin told me "You sure are busy for someone who never does anything."

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am laughing my head off!! Those are hilarious. Oh my goodness, the rewards of motherhood.

When we watched 'James & the Giant Peach' with the boys, Brian pointed to Aunt Sponge (the mean, horrible, huge aunt that screams at James) and said "It's Mommy!". Yep.

Trapper and Suzy said...

LOL Boy, your kids are a bunch of comedians!

Jennifer said...

Out of the mouths of babes.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Hilarious! I'm so glad you are posting those 1) to give us a laugh and 2) so you will always remember.

Zola said...

You know that when they say this stuff they are totally serious. Hmmm.....Mommies have to have a good sense of humor and a healthy self image. (Love the Star Wars music--nice touch)