I knew before I opened Ethans report card not to be surprised by low marks. He has had a tough year. He really struggles. I was SHOCKED by his marks. They were HIGH!!!! He got an A in math and the rest were high B's. He doesn't even have grades recorded for the first six weeks of school because he was struggling so much. Just the day before I was feeling like he just wasn't making any progress.
6 comments:
I am just bouncing up and down in this seat!!! This is great news! Your kids are smart and resilient. That old Lorin just thrives where she is planted, doesn't she? And GO ETHAN!
That is so great!!!! We are so proud of Ethan. That new school is really good for him. He is a very very smart boy. You must be very proud of all your children. Good job Lorin and Ethan!!
YAY for Lorin and Ethan!!! That is so great. You go ahead and brag all you want!
those are the beat surprises!
Brag away my dear - those kids certainly deserve the recognition. They worked hard enough for it. I'm sure you'll have many more report cards like these, (an be less shocked each time.)
BTW How's it coming with the shoemaking?
Braggin about kids is what mamas are supposed to do. Congrats on your little ones' excellence!
Post a Comment