My lovely Brynn turned four today! I feel so fortunate everyday to be her mom.When I was pregnant with her our lives seemed to be turned upside down and inside out and much of my pregnancy was spent wondering how on earth I would be able to take care of another child. Then Brynn was born. She with her perpetual smile and strawberry hair. Always content, always happy, always lovely.The Lord knew she was just exactly what we all needed. She brought us so much joy and continues to bring us joy everyday!
I love how Brynn is pink! Her skin is pink, her hair is pink and her clothes are almost aways pink! I love how almost from the womb she decided she was a princess. When she was eighteen months old she saw the movie Enchanted and it changed her life forever!!! I love how she never ever walks. She only dances!
I love how she forces her brother to communicate with her. She forces him to play with her and she forces him to be her friend and he has totally reaped the benefits of it.
I love how she is always singing, not in a usual little girl manner, but very dramatic, with passion! I love how she is always prepared to put on a one woman show where ever we are, church, store, school, anywhere.


6 comments:
I love that she has such a strong sense of identity. I mean, I'm both terrified and intensely curious to see how she will be as a teenager, but what a gift to know at such a young age of what a blessing it is to be a woman. Who knew I would learn so much from my 4 year old niece?
What a beautiful, sweet, fun little girl. We love her! Hope her birthday was wonderful!
I miss you Pinky Pie!!! You beautiful special child! I love you!
Oh Natalee, you lucky family. I miss y'all so much. That girl is fantastic. I can't believe how big she looks in the pictures. She came down knowing she's of royal heritage - that's a rare gift. How special how special. I love you!!!
I miss you, my squishy Brynnie!! Happy Birthday!!
I will never forget the day that girl was born and your kids were at my house and Gary called to say she was here and he said,"She has huge jowels!" and i love that she was born the day before me and.....oh man! I love that girl! She is so gorgeous just like her momma!
She sounds like me! being a girl is absolutely the best! Pink Power! She will probably have all boys too and will really have to rely on her terrific sense of female identity. And yea, Brynn, you are a princess!
Post a Comment