Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Pulling an Arlen Spector!!!

I am switching parties, not political parties but computer parties. I am so fed up with PC/Microsoft that I vow that when Gary is done with school I am going to pull a toaster on my laptop and stomp it into a million pieces. Also, gasoline and fire will be involved!!! My computer has been running slower and slower and freezing and falling apart. It got so slow that it became completely unusable. Yesterday it crashed!!! It isn't very old either!!!Gary spent all of his free time fixing it. Then after he fixed it I turned it on and it seemed to be working fine and then it went crazy and the same window kept popping up over and over and over again. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Then I couldn't shut it down. Gary somehow managed to fix it, but stayed up until 2am doing it. To me PC is like a bad boyfriend you have to cut out of your life. Cut it out and never look back. I am going to join my sisters Lisa, and Shelly and switch to Mac as soon as Gary is done with school. Revolucion!!!! Viva la Mac!!!

2 comments:

EMac said...

Awesome!!!!!! You will not be disappointed!! Some of your stuff won't transfer, but save it all as PDF's and come on over to our side. I have been a dedicated mac girl since we first owned a computer. Never left. I have been married to someone of a a different persuasion (PC). It was like having two different political parties, but we learned to love each other anyway. Well, Ossil has changed. He knows so much about computers, that people always call him to fix theirs. But he is sick of PC's. He will get a Mac as soon as it is feasible. He also bought the Mac training course (to fix macs), because he thinks more and more people will be buying them, and he can have a little side business fixing macs. He also just got an iphone yesterday, and now he is completely converted to the "true" OS - Mac. I love my iMac so much!!! You will love it, and will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. My computer never breaks down. It is very intuitive, and easy to use. I LOVE IT. Have fun burning that old computer. However, maybe you could sell it for small change on the internet. Make money from it going away, instead of spending money on gasoline.

Love you!!

Lisa

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I am in awe of your wisdoms and clarity of thought! You, my dear, are a genius. Mac is the only way to go. I love my MacBook Pro, and will never look back! Every time I have to use Dennis' or the kids' computer I get so frustrated. But my mac runs like butter. I love it, love it, love it!
We in the Mac camp and ready to open you, our newest convert, with open arms!