The adventures of a type B mom
Natalee, I am sorry you had a hard day. I hope that today will be better. Things are tough right now. We are praying for you!!
I hear you!!!
So, are you Toaster Day, Regular Day, Sewing Day? I'm Uber-Productive Day. Plus, I think I'm hilarious, so that's an ego boost.
It was a definite toaster day. I would have been happy with regular day and thrilled with sewing day. Uber-productive day is rare for me lately. Good for you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Natalee, I am sorry you had a hard day. I hope that today will be better. Things are tough right now. We are praying for you!!
I hear you!!!
So, are you Toaster Day, Regular Day, Sewing Day? I'm Uber-Productive Day. Plus, I think I'm hilarious, so that's an ego boost.
It was a definite toaster day. I would have been happy with regular day and thrilled with sewing day. Uber-productive day is rare for me lately. Good for you.
Post a Comment