
On the Fourth of July the kids put on a fourth of july parade for us. They also played on the slip n slide and of course fireworks later that night.

This is us with the view of the bay and San Diego behind us. What a beautiful place.

This is the old Point Loma light house in San Diego. We went up the stairs to the top. It is on the tip of the point.

This is our new nephew Jon Rio. We got to spend the whole day with Rick and his baby. Unfortunately Elizabeth couldn't be there but she was with her sister who was having a baby!!!

This is us at the beach in San Diego. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw. We roasted hot dogs and had a picnic. And of course we played in the water, which was icy cold.

This is the ferry boat we took to Coronado Island. the kids loved the boat.


Here we are at the Beautiful San Diego temple. This is where we got married and we took these pictures on our tenth anniversary.


We spent some time at balboa park. This is the doorway of the theater there. It is an example of the Spanish style architecture Through out the park. There are many museums and trails as well as artists studios, a carousel ride and the famous San Diego zoo. This is one of our favorite parts of San Diego.

We spent one evening playing at the playground at Balboa park with our friends the Webers. These our their beautiful twin girls.

We took this picture at the Marriott time share pool in Palm Desert. Dennis and Shelly own a time share there so we all went for a swim in the huge pool. the resort played a movie at the side of the pool while we all swam in the water. It was a blast.
So that is a very short version of the rest of our vacation in California. We miss it so much. it is a huge contrast from Abilene. Oh well. Gary might try to get an internship for the summer in California with CVS.
2 comments:
Wow, what a great vacation! You did some great stuff in spite of the few "toaster days" that crept in. Love the pictures.
Natalee,
Hey it's Amy Vorwaller here, actually Amy Bergeson now. I just found your blog. Your family is so cute. I'd heard you had moved to Texas, I hope things get better there. I blog too, but I'm private so if you want to check it out send me your email at ambergeson@gmail.com and I would love to send you an invite. It is so great to read about you guys. I hope I hear from you.
Post a Comment