Saturday, August 30, 2008

School Started






Before I get into the kids returning to school I just want to tell all of our loved ones in Houston that we are praying for you. We love you and want you to be safe.




The kids started school on Monday. Ethan loves it so far. I am very surprised. Although twice last week the principal has had to calm Ethan down before school starts. I guess he really misses us. Lorin is doing great as always. Her teacher is so excited to have her in class. Lorin loves to learn. Luckily school has always been extremely easy for her. Brynn has been enjoying having mom all to herself. She doesn't seem to miss the others much. She is far to busy being a princess.


We have been busy just like everyone else getting ready for school. We also have to give talks tomorrow so i guess i better finish my talk and stop putting it off.

1 comment:

Zola said...

Awe-- They look so sweet. I wish I could give them hugs. They look bigger than the last time I saw them. Kiss them for me.