Friday, December 5, 2008

Sick Again

I will write about Thanksgiving when I feel better. All I've been doing lately is laying around. I got a nasty cold which was gone by thanksgiving and then a couple of days later I got sick again. Usually when i get a cold it comes and goes quickly and I barely feel sick at all. I got two nasty ones in a row and it is driving me crazy. I've got so much to do but i am so tired all the time I just have to make priorities. My priority right now is laying in bed.

We went to the Abilene Christmas lights parade (in between colds). We had a great time. It lasted an hour though and the kids were ready for bed right when we got home (hooray!). We will be sure to post pictures.

8 comments:

Zola said...

I'm sorry you are sick again. I hope Gary is able to shake it and that you feel better soon. You are doing the right thing to just rest.

Liz said...

yay! yay! yay! I've been watching for you to post! I'm sorry you're sick. I hope it passes soon. But of course you made time to do something awesome with your kids amidst all the sickness! You're kids will have so many great memories in their banks when they are older! I miss you!

Liz said...

Is it amid or amidst? I need Jen!

Jennifer said...

I think you can use either one Liz; I didn't look it up.

Nat - I'm SO sorry you're sick. Illness seems to be sticking with families right now. My friend Karen has had something in her family for 6 weeks, going around and around. Don't worry - she's in Ireland. We won't get it. As long as everyone stays away from Ireland.

I hope you get to veg out in peace.

Tammy said...

Dare I say it? Are you sure your not PG?

Natalee said...

What do you mean by PG? If you mean pregnant no way. I'll start having babies again once we can afford to buy our own groceries. Besides I don't think pregnancy comes with congested sinuses and coughing. I could be wrong though pregnancy is a strange thing.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

If you are pregnant, then I am too, because I have the same symptoms - congestion and coughing. 'Tis the season to be coughing... falalala ha-choo ha-choo!

Hang in there. Stay warm and pretend Christmas is not weeks away, and relax and do nothing. I wish would listen to my own advice about that.

Love you!

EMac said...

Wow, Shelly and Natalee are pregnant at the same time! I hope I don't catch that illness.

I am glad you were able to go to the parade. I love the short, fast, and fun activities. It is perfect for kids!!

Get well soon. Love you. Lisa