Natalee, I am so sorry that you have a cold. Get well fast! I love the new picture of your family on the right side of your blog. what a great family you have!! Love you lots! Hope you are feeling better by thanksgiving.
Sorry about your cold. Hope you don't pass it around more than once. I love your new pictures. I can't believe how big all your kids look, especially Brynn! Your hair is so long. You're beautiful!
Sorry about your cold. Hope you don't pass it around more than once. I love your new pictures. I can't believe how big all your kids look, especially Brynn! Your hair is so long. You're beautiful!
Oh, Hunny Buns--What a bummer of a time to get sick. I wish I were there to help you. Hope you get better quick. What a neat family picture. You are all so beautiful. I miss you all so much. Wish you could be with us for Thanksgiving.
5 comments:
Natalee,
I am so sorry that you have a cold. Get well fast! I love the new picture of your family on the right side of your blog. what a great family you have!! Love you lots! Hope you are feeling better by thanksgiving.
Lisa
Sorry about your cold. Hope you don't pass it around more than once. I love your new pictures. I can't believe how big all your kids look, especially Brynn! Your hair is so long. You're beautiful!
Sorry about your cold. Hope you don't pass it around more than once. I love your new pictures. I can't believe how big all your kids look, especially Brynn! Your hair is so long. You're beautiful!
Oh, Hunny Buns--What a bummer of a time to get sick. I wish I were there to help you. Hope you get better quick. What a neat family picture. You are all so beautiful. I miss you all so much. Wish you could be with us for Thanksgiving.
I hate colds! I even hate being cold. In fact I don't think I like the word cold at all. Good thing I live in Oregon then.
Get better soon.
Post a Comment