
It was a blast. After our dinner of coagulated blood, eyeballs and worms jello; blood and guts soup; mummy dogs; and creepy cupcakes we went to the trunk-or-treat at the church and then went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. The kids had a great time. We ended up trick-or-treating at Ethan's teacher's house. He was beyond thrilled. He kept telling her "Look I'm Ethan" as if she wouldn't recognize him in his costume. Afterwards we all went home and crashed. What can be better than costumes, gross looking food, and loads of candy. I love Halloween.



6 comments:
a) You have the cutest background, and I wish I could steal it, but I won't.
b) Those costumes look adorable! I love Brynn's hair in that bun!
c) Where are the pix of you and Gary?
Hey nat. your kids look great. so sweet. It looks nice and warm there. I started a blog check it out.
Bryn is absolutely stunningly beautiful! The others are too of course, but I'm partial to redheads!
(1)Love the hair.
(2)You are so awesome.
(3)Ilove you!
They look so darling. How I wish you could have knocked on my door! I love and miss you all like crazy.
Kids are so funny about seeing teachers out of context. What a treat for Ethan. Your kids are adorable in their costumes. I just want to pick up that Brynnie in that picture and kiss her creamy cheeks.
Post a Comment