Sunday, March 22, 2009
FOOEY
I was going to write about how great my birthday was and some cool stuff I've been working on and my stupid computer won't let me download any pictures. So this has turned into a post about how much I hate technology (right now, I'll love it again later when I've cooled down.) I love having a laptop. I am lucky to have one. I got it back when we had money. Well it is now starting to fall apart. Brynn at one time pulled all of the keys off of it. two remain off because they are completely broken and many other keys just don't type very well. It is running slow and now it wont let me down load any pictures. I keep dreaming of a mac book. Never gonna happen. Right now I am just hating all things Microsoft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how frustrating technology can be sometimes. Ossil keeps telling me we need iphones so we can download books and read them while we are waiting in line at places and learn things. I just tell him that they have this really great technology for that, it is called a book. You can check them out at the library and carry them around with you. They don't take any electricity, and they are free. They are amazing. He also says it is great because we can take notes and write things down. I tell him they have this other great invention, it is called a notepad and pencil. Some technology is totally unnecessary and the old fashoned method is much better. But when it is something you need, and it works great, it is wonderful. When it doesn't work and you need it, it is so frustrating.
Hope your birthday was wonderful. We have a little gift coming your way! We love you and are thinking about you. You can always just post the words, and then put up the pictures later when you computer works better.
Sorry for the frustration. The other day my internet wasn't up and I didn't know what to do with myself - so I cleaned my house instead. Hehe
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'm so sorry I didn't call. I meant to, but got so overwhelmed by our roadshow this weekend. What a nightmare. But it is all over now, thankfully. So I just might call you when you least expect it. Still, I love you and hope you had a great birthday, my dear.
Happy Birthday! College kids are just so young!
I am glad that at least your computer allowed you to blog. I miss you.
I know just how you feel; last week I couldn't get on the internet because my modem broke and I had to wait for a part. I got the part, and ha my internet back for a few days and then it went down again. This time it was a problem with my browser, I just got is up and running a few minutes ago. I wonder what will happen tomorrow? It is so frustrating. Can't live with it--can live without it.
Post a Comment