The adventures of a type B mom
Master Jedi Ethan lead the fight against the empire.
Ethan, our hero! You need to come to California next and save us from the dark side! Boy, do we need saving! The costume is beautiful! It is hard to believe that you ended up with that from combining a kimono and witch costume. You, my girl are amazing.BTW: Love the music.
Such a fun blog- pictures,music and Ethan! Loved it!
Love the costume, are you sure that is Ethan, I thought it was a real Jedi from a galaxy far, far, away. Watch out dark side!!
Wow, this Is great! I have been hoping for another episode of Star Wars to come out! The actor with the starring role is a real cutie! Great job, Nat.
To steal a line from Faith, "Wow! That is PROFESSIONAL!"
I LOVE Ethan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ethan, our hero! You need to come to California next and save us from the dark side! Boy, do we need saving!
The costume is beautiful! It is hard to believe that you ended up with that from combining a kimono and witch costume. You, my girl are amazing.
BTW: Love the music.
Such a fun blog- pictures,music and Ethan! Loved it!
Love the costume, are you sure that is Ethan, I thought it was a real Jedi from a galaxy far, far, away. Watch out dark side!!
Wow, this Is great! I have been hoping for another episode of Star Wars to come out! The actor with the starring role is a real cutie! Great job, Nat.
To steal a line from Faith, "Wow! That is PROFESSIONAL!"
I LOVE Ethan!
Post a Comment