I'm finally back home. I had a great time in California. I would love it if those I spent time with could please send me pictures since I forgot to bring my camera on the trip. It would be appreciated immensely. Then I could write a decent post!!
Some other highlights:
Holding baby Zola
Going to the San Diego County Fair
Going to the San Diego Zoo
Seeing In-Laws
and many others
3 comments:
Zola is the rockin'est name! We should use it for our next Rock Band.
I am so glad you had such a great time - I hope the post-vacation blues skip your house. That's your job, Gary! Buy her some fabric! ;-)
Love you Nat! It was fun to have you here!
I will send you pictures, but it will have to wait a few days as I am leaving on a weekend trip with the YW.
Sorry.
Love you dearly!
Who had baby Zola? Was it Rick? I'm so glad you got to go and have this amazing time with your family and have a bread that is so well-deserved. That Gary is a stud!
Post a Comment