Our friends Andrew and Lisa were kind enough to babysit for us while we celebrated our 11th anniversary. We had a blast!!! It was nothing extravagant but we had a great time. We went to a Japanese Hibachi grill and went and saw Transformers. As far as the movie goes if you are going expecting a great plot, or clever writing, or great acting for that matter, you will be extremely disappointed, but if you are expecting a movie based on a toy you'll probably like it, although there was way too much vulgarity.
The restaurant however was fantastic. Only decent sushi in town.
Andrew, a gifted photographer, brought along his camera while he and Lisa were babysitting. He took some beautiful pictures of the kids and posted them on his photography blog flyingmonksphotography.blogspot.com. He did a great job. We love the pictures. I recommend everyone checking out his blog.
5 comments:
Those pictures are great. Your children are beautiful, just like you and Gary (handsome). Love you!!
Those are great pictures! I'm so glad y'all had a nice time out. I'll just trust you on the sushi (you nasty!). HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Well, I'm glad you didn't mind me taking a few pics. Hope you got the rest of them from Lisa alright. of course you're welcome to put any of them on your blog (since I didn't put them all up) or print them out. Let me know if you want to get some prints and I can give you some suggestions.
Beautiful Pictures! Of course, he started with some beautiful children. How wonderful!
Oh! Those pictures didn't help me with my problem of missng my grandchildren. They are getting so big, and they are so beautiful! I just can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. Love you!
Post a Comment