Thursday, July 2, 2009

Highlights and lowlights from my trip so far.

Lowlights

MP3 player stopped working midst jog.
Injured knee midst jog.
Won't be able to jog for remainder of trip. No way to combat large quantities of food I've been eating while visiting Mom and Dad.

Highlights

Went to Joanns, they were having a fantastic sale.
Made beautiful watches.
Spent lots of time with parents and sisters.
Getting lots of sleep.
Enjoying the beauty of the mountains and the dessert.
Getting a nice break from stress.

There are a lot more I can't remember.

5 comments:

EMac said...

I am sorry you hurt your knee:( It is so glad to see you. Sorry about the craziness of the sick child and broken down car to get in the way of us spending more time together. Love you!!

Lisa said...

We'll have to do lots of garage saleing when you get back, so you can get some exercise! Now, did you misspell "desert" on purpose? Because you are enjoying yummy desserts? Ha ha . . .

I miss you! But I'm so glad you are having a ball.

Natalee said...

MP3 player now working courtesy of me :) Keep having fun sweetie!

Gary

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

You have been a crafting maniac!! It has been fun having you here, but it would have been even more fun if I wasn't so busy. Next time you go I vacation, I go on vacation. Love you!

Jennifer said...

If you can't jog, you can always do headstands ;-)