Sunday, July 12, 2009

More beautiful pictures!

Here are the beautiful Pictures our friend Andrew took. We love them so much. Enjoy!!!






















































7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Your kids are so gorgeous. We had a blast with them. And thank you so much for saving us during church today!!

EMac said...

Natalee, I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I can see some of Rick/Shelly in Ethan.

Liz said...

Man! Those pics ARE beautiful! Makes me miss your great kids.. I love em' all! I'd love to see y'all in August! Let's hope it won't be the precise weekend I'll be at my bro's wedding. That'd be my crappy luck!

Zola said...

More beautiful pictures!!! Be still my heart. I am counting the days until we see you all again. Love you!

Court said...

Gorgeous! Every last one was beautiful!

Rachel said...

Your kids are getting so big! Those pictures are wonderful. Happy Anniversary too - glad you got out to celebrate! Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? :)

Mom Bradshaw said...

Thank you for sharing all the pictures and commentary about your trip to Colorado. Wow! That looked like SO much fun. I especially loved the picture of Lorin, Ethan and Brynn in front of the cabin. So cute! They were ALL cute!
Glad you've had a good summer and THANK YOU again for our wonderful visit. You were all great hosts and we had a wonderful time. We love you!!!