Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is my supero hero name. I think it is awesome!!!


Your Superhero Name is The Mind Fire



Your Superpower is X-Ray Vision

Your Weakness is Water

Your Weapon is Your Silver Battle Axe

Your Mode of Transportation is Surfboard

3 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

My Superhero name is "Dynamo Marvel," my power is Cybernetics, my weakness is frogs, my weapon is the solar knife, and my transportation is the Love Van. Weird! How'd they know? I thought I had keep my idenity a pretty good secret, well, except for the Love Van part.

Zola said...

Hello! "Dragon Ghost" here. Seems like my power is, you guessed it "Complements". That means in the heat of battle I can out complement the vilest of foes. But I have a weakness, and that is "rain". (Good thing I live on the desert.) The weapon I yield is, of course, a "Nuclear Torpedo". My mode of transportation is the "Jet". (Much more efficient than a surfboard or a love van(?)--you call those transportation?) HA!

A silver battle axe, or a solar knife?.....what kind of weapons are those? --Wussy! They could never stand up to my Nuclear Torpedo. YEAH! (Sounds like I've been around my grandsons too long.)

EMac said...

Natalee, If your mode of transportation is surfboard, and your weakness is water, you must have to travel very carefully. Or is it like the Silver surfer. You don't actually need water to use the surf board.