Five things I have in my purse.
1. Cell Phone
2. Wallet
3. Socks (I don't know why)
4. Toys
5. Hand Sanitizer
In my Work room. I am using my family room for this category because I just hauled all of my sewing stuff in there.
1. Sewing Machines
2. Serger
3. Lots and lots of fabric
4. Lots and lots of beads
5. Kids, they are everywhere
I've always wanted to do.
1. Travel to Europe, Africa, Latin America, Asia, basically the world.
2. Sell the stuff I make.
3. Get a masters degree
4. Be a museum docent
5. Serve a mission
I am into right now
1. Blogging
2. Sewing
3. Jewelry making
4. Franciscan Coronado antique dishes
5. Monk and Psych
I want to tag.
1. Shelly
2. Zola
3. Mindy
4. Lisa
5. Elizabeth
6. Julie
7. Karen
(I didn't want to leave anyone out. If I did I am sorry)
5 comments:
What a good idea for a post. What is a tag? Oh, all the things I what to do some day. It really got me thinking.
It's like a game of tag. Someone tagged me and I wrote the post and then I tagged you and you can post your own version.
I've been tagged!!! Well OK, I had better get on with it.
You can TOTALLY sell the stuff you make! Internet! My sis-in-law was just in the paper in Tulsa for selling duct tape wallets! Check out: prellisfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for the tag Natalee, it was fun. I love your answers. Love ya!
Post a Comment