
We totally rock! Jen is playing guitar and her brothers are playing guitar and drums. Gary is the lead singer.
There I am on guitar. Jen named our band "Buckets of Blood".
Here is Jen's alter ego "Skull".
This is what the kids were doing while we partied all night. Lorin can bend like a pretzel!
They had a blast.
Here's Gabe a.k.a. "Skull Jr."
This is the only picture we have of Ethan because he ate his food and put himself to bed. I guess he's not much of a rocker.
Brynn was able to stay up for a while but finally passed out. She toppled over right after this picture was taken. Luckily we caught her before her head hit the floor. She slept through the whole thing.
This is Gary and I at a great Mexican restaurant called Fajita Flats. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is great.
This is Gary and I at a great Mexican restaurant called Fajita Flats. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is great.
Lorin and Austyn say goodbye. it was very sad. These girls are like sisters and there was no shortage of tears afterwards. Lorin was at Austyn's house most of the time we were there.
All of the cousins made a ginger bread house. Their skills as well as their ability to follow directions resulted in a much better gingerbread house than the one we made.
Gary and Karen give each other a big hug. Our trip was awesome. Unfortunately now we have to deal with the real world.
We got Ethan an appointment to get extensive auditory testing so that we can measure how sensitive he is to noise. I have no idea when he will see a neurologist. He has been wait listed!. There is a shortage of pediatric neurologist who are trained to deal with the issues that Ethan has so it might be a while before he can see a doctor. I was kind of disappointed but everything is in the Lords hand and we just need to be patient.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! And I'm super jealous that you got to hang out with my blog crush (your drummer boy). I want to meet that kid, but I guess the blogosphere is going to have to do.
I hope you can get Ethan in soon. He's in my prayers (as always).
IT WAS SO FUN!
What a wonderful break from all the craziness in Abilene. It was just what the doctor ordered. It looks like you had a ball. Now back to reality. Here's hoping you get into see the doc sooner than later. Love you all so much.
Sounds like a great time was had by all. Sometimes it you just need to let go. What a great trip.Love ya.
Um, Jen isn't a skull in that picture. Clearly she's doing the TRICERATOPS!
Hey! Sometimes Skull is doing the Triceratops!!
And I am still talking about what fun it was.
And Andy is talking about buying the game. That is huge.
I am praying for y'all up there in Abilene.
How fun for you all! I cracked up at the pic of Brynnie sleeping in that pose. How do they do that?
Love you lots. Hold on to the fun memories when real life hits again.
Post a Comment