Monday, July 7, 2008

Hallelujah

Our cat has returned to us completely unscathed. She just appeared at my Mom's front door. We are so happy to have her back. We think she got lost. Thank you for all of your prayers. They worked. OK, I take back what I said about being on vacation. Now that are feeling a lot better and our cat is OK I'm really enjoying my self.

Today we went to the beach. we love the beach. also I got to spend the day with my brother rick and his baby Jon. It was a great day.

2 comments:

karie said...

We're so glad to hear that you found your cat! Also so glad to see your blog - it's great! Looking forward to more of your thoughts and photos.

Zola said...

Hallelujah! Sunny is back! When I opened the front door, she just marched in like she owned the place; you would think she was only gone 15 minutes. She has attitude!