Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tag!

This is blog tag. I was tagged by Jen.

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys

Being a Latter-Day-Saint. The peace of the spirit and the knowledge that my Heavenly father loves me carries me through the good and bad and crazy times (right now we are experiencing all three).

My husband Gary. He always accepts me for me. He doesn't ever demand anything of me. He loves me flaws and all. With all the struggles we've had, our relationship has always been strong.

My Kids. I have the greatest kids ever. They are fantastic.

Fears

Fear of the unknown. Which is why taking a leap of faith is so difficult for me. We've been doing that a lot lately.

That I will screw up my kids and they will resent me forever.

That someone will abduct or abuse my children.

Goals

Get another degree in Art.

Pay off all of Gary's student loans.

Learn how to play the piano well enough to play for family night.

Obsessions/Collections

Sewing. I just can't stop myself.

Making jewelry. Jewelry always fits no matter what size you are and it doesn't talk back or whine and complain.

Old stuff. I love antiques and vintage stuff. I just think they are charming. I love used stuff as well. Maybe that's from being the youngest girl in my family. All I had was used stuff and I thought it was great. I still do.

Facts

I love salty snacks. Not greasy snacks, just salty ones like pretzels and crackers, tortilla chips and salsa.

I can't stand to be breathed on. I am usually slow to anger but if I get breathed on I will get angry.

I feel very little guilt. I used to but I just don't anymore. I just don't have the energy to feel guilty.

I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't even know that many people who have blogs. I tag Shelly, Rick or Elizabeth, Julie, and my Mom (in hopes that she will start a blog)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for doing this! I was surprised about the piano especially! Of course, you will do it. You are fabulous.

Zola said...

How we wish we could have been there. We are so proud of Gary, and hope his birthday was the best ever!