Monday, July 7, 2008

Lorin's Baptism





Lorin's baptism was so wonderful. It was kind of hectic because we had her baptized in my parent's ward and it seemed like we had to jump through a few small hoops to get her there but she is worth it (thank you mom for all of the calls you made). Her uncle Scott got to conduct which made it even more special. Grandma Bradshaw gave the talk on baptism and Grandma Signs gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. I shed a lot of tears. Lorin really is an amazing kid. I know Heavenly Father is so proud of the decision she made to get baptized. I only wish that our friends could have been there too. I know they were there in spirit.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, how I wish I were there! Lorin's baptism sounds wonderful. So does the beach. So does seeing your mom (I love that lady). I love Lorin's hair short! Gary looks so handsome. Wow, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

It was such a nice day! Lorin really paid attention to those talks. She knew how important her day was. She looked so pretty. We are so proud of you, Lorin. You are such a good girl, and we felt so lucky to be with you on your special day!